-My name is Kian Seng
-Doing it with style since 31st Dec '93
-Capricornian through and through
-Professor of Procrastination
-10 A*s and 1 A for IGCSEs
-Year 11 of IIS for 2009/2010
-President of the Student Council
-Interact Club Director
-Vice Captain of Mars
-Insatiably Passionate
-Endlessly Curious
-Fantastically Critical
-Fiercely Protective
-Annoyingly Assertive
-Amazingly Rambunctious
-Flamboyantly Arrogant
Not enough? Go figure
1. Broaden my shoulders by at least 1 inch per side through swimming everyday after school.
I failed in this cuz i'm too lazy to go swimming'
'
2. Cut down my weight from 57kg to 53kg..
Instead, I got fatter. GRRR
3. Learn to play snooker
Yeap done this already.
4. Ace Additional Mathematics
Was close to it but yeah didn’t get it.
5. Get some bicep muscles and a 2 pack or hopefully more through gym in the weekends
I did get them until I binged my way through and inflated my 2 pack. So no more abs now
6. Win at least 3 medals on Sports Day.
Won 1=
7. Win the Rotary Group B debates
Didn’t even get to speak due to my idiocy.
8. Beat SMI/ACS in friendly debates
Was not fielded cuz of my idiocy again
9. Be well prepared for IGCSE in May 2010
Well, its only a single strikethrough cuz I did try preparing but maybe not well enough
10. Enlarge my social circle
Yeah, I got a new best friend and a ton of new friends from youth. This is one resolution that I aced in!
11. Make right decisions and not regret them
I don’t regret my decisions but I can’t say all are right
12. Ensure that I don’t step on people’s nerves unnecessarily
Heh, I fail in this.
13. Think twice before I speak and treat my close friends as good as possible
Failed in the first part but I do notice I’ve begin to think more before I speak. And as to the later part of being nice to my friends, ask them
14. Most importantly enjoy my last year and a half in
Not really enjoyed it, but bearable lar.
So Conclusion: C for 2009.
Labels: Musings and Thoughts