My dad decided to repaint the house again...
He's a main contractor, so he always has some paint left from whatever project he has done over the past year. So every CNY, he'll gather the residual paint and repaint our house. I remember one year he decided to paint the roof PINK, making it vividly obvious from a far.
Then, apparently some smart alec this year came up with this feature wall thingy where in a room, 3 sides of the wall is one color, the 4th side is of a different color. Apparently, the hospital wards my dad built are all painted in this way in line with the request of the designers.
Therefore, he painted my hall APPLE GREEN, which reminds of Salem mamak stall and suraus. He painted the staircase wall blue, and now he's gonna paint one side of my room green and the other a light shade of orange, leaving 2 sides of beige. He also decided to paint the gate orange with white for the motif inside.
So yeah, he has a vague sense of color and he keeps on going on and on about how modern the house will look after he finishes painting...
Ok, this probably bored you to death, so yeah I am bored, Joel and jon and Evelyn decided to dump me and go to sleep. I am lazy to do my homework and I am currently wondering how the hell I am gonna sit for my igcses in 5 months time with such a lackadaisical attitude.
Yeah and I officially dislike Jowine Lim.Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life, Musings and Thoughts
12:28 AM