School started 2 days ago. We have 2 months to go before our mocks start, 5 months before the real thing commences.
The past 5 years have flown pass so fast. It was only yesterday when Pradeep and I moved into Year 8 and with a blink of an eye, we're already at the cusp of a potentially life defining exam.
Throughout the past 5 years, I've done so much yet I am asking for more time now. I've moved out from my shell of isolation to embrace the fact that humans are communal animals. The past 3 years have been the turning point, the vertex of my life. I've never been exposed to more things in such a short time ever.
The brevity of high school is truly saddening. I simply cannot swallow the fact that I'm already fucking 16. Things changed so much, so fast.
Over the past 5 years, friendships were made, broken, enemies were made and people I used to dislike have turned into my closest of friends. Lessons were learnt, achievements were made, feelings and relationships were fractured like some expensive porcelain and etc.
Its weird how things just pan out in the end, its just like how everything just miraculously falls in place together like a gigantic jigsaw puzzle. There's just too many coincidences until a point where its no longer even coincidental.
You get what I meant, right?
Labels: Musings and Thoughts
12:48 AM