I simply don't understand why some people JUST ENJOY nitpicking everything I say and pass snide, sarcastic and rude comments.
I feel extremely irritated by the fact that this ungodly and childish behaviour by one of my so called "Friends" have gone on for 4 years and counting.
4 WHOLE YEARS=1460 DAYS. We've been sniping at each other like cats and dogs, everytime at the brink of open warfare.
Urgh, its a total disrespect of the host by causing the atmosphere to smell heavily of gunpowder when he starts this in a gathering/party etc. Its so ridiculously immature and dumb.Such a killjoy, testing my patience, stretching it to its limits. One day, it'll break. Just be warned. It will NOT be nice.
Some people are just so incorrigible. I have since then, lost any iota of respect I had for him.
Tata. I am so not going to attend anything together with him or any function that he attends, unless my attendance is absolutely needed.
Labels: Daily Happenings In My Life, s
8:38 PM