You know, a few people I know put up walls of notes, have ring files filled of exercise papers, mountains of revision books and heaps of lined paper with tons and tons of info, all for the sake of SPM.
Well, I don't know, but I find that preparing too early for exams won't help at all. I tried studying but the sense of urgency is not there and the info doesn't really go in. Moreover, even if I did study now, it does not neccesarily mean I'll remember it 4 weeks later.
Anyway, yeah, school's been pretty damn boring recently. The teachers are making us do like a ton of past year papers and I am still struggling with Add Math. Maybe not struggling, better now, but I still need a little bit more for that A.
I don't know lar, my life's kinda messy recently. I am sorta addicted to the snooker and pool tables. My inner voice is telling me to study but life's throwin me a ton of distractions and problems.
My mom is still giving me the silent treatment after the issue last night. I didn't even talk to anyone at home after school. I went and eat, and shower and go to sleep until like 11.
The council is planning a ton of things, with the prom coming along and the donation drive. The petition too. I just need someone to print it. Then, elections in march. I really hope some guy who has more time takes over quick so i can retire. XDDD
Then, there's my college hunting. I sorta wanna go to Trinity in Melb for foundation and take a Bsc in Uni of Melb, then a Law degree. Though haven't talked to my dad yet about it, he wants me to compile the summary which I had. I tried showing him that day, but he was playing Bejewelled and was kinda absorbed in it .
There are billions of things flashing across my mind now. I am kinda feeling moody now. Extremely, really. I don't really give a fuck over the next 6 months, I want it to pass as quickly as possible. I am thoroughly sick of certain people in the school and the childish stuff they do, especially
ONE teacher in particular.
I dunno lar, i just feel that what she did yesterday assembly was intentionally trying to spite the senior school. Its like a slap on the face, telling the Seniors that our Juniors can do much more better.
Its been sucha long time since I typed sucha long post. I attribute it to the constant emoness this year has thrown me. At least CNY is coming soon. Definitely looking forward to it though.
Yeah thats abt it lar, wait till next time.
Labels: Musings and Thoughts